William Isaacson (CRD#: 2418034), a registered representative with Independent Financial Group LLC (CRD#: 7717) in Boynton Beach, Florida, is currently involved in a pending investor dispute, according to his BrokerCheck record accessed on July 22, 2020. What happened to lead to this investor dispute? Read on to learn more.
On May 28, 2020, a client filed an investor complaint against William Isaacson. The client is alleging that the broker recommended unsuitable investments. The client is seeking nearly $100,000 in damages. The dispute is pending.
What does it mean to recommend unsuitable investments? As part of their duties, brokers must only recommend investment products that align with a given customer’s risk tolerance, age, need for liquidity, short-term and long-term investment goals, and other factors. Brokers evaluate these factors and how they might fit into a given investment during a “reasonable basis suitability analysis.” In this case, a client is alleging that William Isaacson failed to do this.
William Isaacson has passed the Series 65 – Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination, the Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination, the SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination, the Series 7 – General Securities Representative Examination, the Series 10 – General Securities Sales Supervisor – General Module Examination, and the Series 9 – General Securities Sales Supervisor – Options Module Examination. He is a registered representative and Registered Investment Adviser (RIA) in Florida. He is also licensed to sell securities in California, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, and Virginia.
Over his 25-year career in the securities industry, William Isaacson has worked for many firms, in addition to Independent Financial Group LLC (CRD#: 7717) in Boynton Beach, Florida, he has also worked for the following firms:
- Isaacson Investment Advisors, Inc. (CRD#:143488)
- Newbridge Financial Services Group, Inc. (CRD#: 130814)
- Newbridge Securities Corporation (CRD#: 104065)
- Asset & Financial Planning, Ltd (CRD#: 110709)
- Prime Capital Services, Inc. (CRD #: 18334)
- Quick & Reilly, Inc. (CRD #: 11217)
- Citicorp Investment Services (CRD#: 23988)
- Investec Ernst & Company (CRD#: 266)
- Stuart, Coleman & Co., Inc. (CRD#: 8642)
- First Security Investments, Inc. (CRD#: 24035)
- Nichols, Safina, Lerner & Co. Inc. (CRD#: 35476)
- Smith Barney Inc. (CRD#: 7059)
- Chatfield Dean & Co., Inc. (CRD#: 14714)
If William Isaacson was your broker and you have questions about your investments, don’t hesitate to contact the securities attorneys of Fitapelli Kurta to learn more about your options for investment loss recovery. Call (877) 238-4175 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for your free case consultation with a securities attorney.