Timothy E. Johnson (CRD#: 5701828) was terminated from MML Investors Services, LLC in Lawrenceville, Georgia “in connection with an investigation into the registered representative’s diversion of customer funds for his own use” according to his BrokerCheck report accessed on September 3, 2019.
When you invest with a broker, you expect that your portfolio will be in good hands and you assume that your money will be safeguarded. It should go without saying that brokers should not steal customer funds, but unfortunately it does occur. If you fear that your broker may have stolen from you, don’t hesitate to contact a knowledgeable securities attorney like Marc Fitapelli or Jonathan Kurta of Fitapelli Kurta.
Timothy E. Johnson is not currently registered as a broker and does not hold any state licenses as of September 3, 2019. Over his nine-year career in the securities industry, he has worked for five brokerage firms:
- MML Investors Services, LLC (CRD#: 10409) of Lawrenceville, Georgia
- SunTrust Investment Services, Inc. (CRD#: 17499) of Atlanta, Georgia
- PNC Investments (CRD#: 129052) of Suwanee, Georgia
- Essex National Securities, Inc. (CRD#: 25454) of Lawrenceville, Georgia
- Pruco Securities, LLC of (CRD#: 5685) Charlotte, North Carolina
If Timothy E. Johnson was your broker or if you have questions about your investments, don’t hesitate to contact an experienced securities attorney who may be able to help. Call (877) 238-4175 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for your free consultation with Marc Fitapelli and Jonathan Kurta of Fitapelli Kurta.