Forrest Jones (CRD#: 4880765), a registered representative and Registered Investment Adviser (RIA) with Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated (CRD#: 7691) in Conroe, Texas, is currently involved in a pending investor dispute, according to his BrokerCheck record accessed on July 21, 2020. What happened to lead to this dispute? Read on to learn more.
On May 21, 2020, a customer filed a complaint against Forrest Jones. The customer is alleging that Forrest Jones misrepresented investments and recommended unsuitable investments. The customer is seeking $335,000 in damages. The dispute is pending.
Forrest Jones is a registered representative and Registered Investment Adviser (RIA) in Texas. He is also licensed to sell securities in California, Florida, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Washington.
Over his 14-year career in the securities industry, Forrest Jones has worked for many firms. In addition to Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated (CRD#: 7691) in Conroe, Texas, he has also worked for:
- Fortune Financial Services, Inc. (CRD#: 42150)
- Knight Nguyen Investments (CRD#: 198517)
- McNally Financial Services Corporation (CRD#: 121196)
- MetLife Securities, Inc. (CRD#: 14251)
- Next Financial Group, Inc. (CRD#: 46214)
- First Command Financial Planning, Inc. (CRD#: 3641)
- NYLife Securities LLC (CRD#: 5167)
- Summit Brokerage Services, Inc. (CRD#: 34643)
- Edward Jones (CRD#: 250)
If Forrest Jones was your broker and you have questions about your investments, don’t hesitate to contact the securities attorneys of Fitapelli Kurta to learn more about your options for investment loss recovery. Call (877) 238-4175 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for your free case consultation with a securities attorney.